PT. GLOBAL TELESHOP
- PT. Global Teleshop is nation-wide retail chain for telecommunication products in Indonesia.
- Previously, PT Cipta Multi Usaha Perkasa (PT CMUP) was established in 1996 as distributor for Ericsson and Satelindo (now Indosat).
- In 1998 we included Nokia distribution to the portfolio
- Over the years we have distributed products for almost all operators in the country
- In 2011, we moved the operations from PT CMUP to PT Global Teleshop to emphasise our shift to Retail
- Our mission is:
“To be the Customers' first choice for their telecommunication needs”
- Global Teleshop = 174
- Global Teleshop Superstore = 4
- Nokia Store = 11
- LG Mobile Sales and Service Center = 6
- CARREFOUR 21
- GLOBAL APPLE STORE = 21
- SAMSUNG MOBILE STORE = 2
- BLACKBERRY LIFESTYLE STORE = 1
- NOKIA CARE = 21
- GLOBAL CARE = 7
- APPLE CARE = 2
- GERAI HALO = 12
- BO/OS = 32
- ‘Selular’ magazine, the number one monthly publication that reviews the latest mobile handsets, accessories, applications. Also features a Buyer’s Guide on new and used handsets.
- ‘Handphone’ magazine, a monthly telecommunication publication which is aimed at younger market.
PT. Global Teleshop
Mampang Prapatan 151 - Jakarta 12760, Indonesia
+62 (21) 799 0708